Our car accident attorneys at Carlson Bier will help you with your personal injury claim
If you have been involved in an accident, Carlson Bier’s car accident attorneys will help you pursue justice for your personal injury case. Car accidents are a leading cause of death and catastrophic injuries in the United States, with an average of 6 million accidents each year and 3 million deaths.
At Carlson Bier we will ensure you don’t get taken advantage of
Chicago car accident victims are entitled to various types of compensation, and without experienced and reputable Chicago car accident attorneys, the process can be complicated. Insurance companies often take advantage of victims who do not hire a lawyer because they don’t know their rights or how to pursue them.
Our car accident attorneys can help you pursue justice when:
- Medical bills have to be paid
- Lost wages from work need to be recovered
- Pain and suffering complicates your life in the short and long term
- Emotional distress results prohibiting victims from living their normal life
- Insurance companies try to avoid paying out
- You or a loved one have suffered a personal injury from a car accident and don’t know where to turn
If your car had a mechanical defect, you need an experienced car accident attorney
When a part on your car isn’t working correctly, it can cause serious damage to you. The most common problems that can result in an accident are:
- Defective tires – causing an accident because they don’t hold or lose pressure
- Sticking gas pedals – causing unintended acceleration or a sudden loss of control
- Airbag and seatbelt failures – which means the driver and passenger aren’t properly protected in an accident
- Braking system failure – preventing the driver from stopping and avoiding an accident
- Roof supports that collapse upon impact – which also fail to protect the driver and passengers
The car accident attorneys at Carlson Bier have successfully handled many cases in the Chicago area involving defective devices or mechanical failures where injuries were a direct result. We will ensure manufacturers take responsibility for their actions by paying fair compensation so that you get all the help necessary after being hurt in an auto accident attributed to them.
We can help you recover money from a negligent driver
Car accidents involving negligent drivers often result in the driver’s insurance company trying to blame the victim. Then they can avoid paying compensation. A good strategy is hiring an accident reconstruction specialist who can prove with modern technology that it was, in fact, the negligence of your opponent that led to this car accident.
Negligent drivers may try blaming their victims for the accident so they don’t have to pay up. However, skilled legal professionals can hire specialists who use modern technology and who will be able to prove otherwise.
Personal injury cases can be complicated when they are a result of a car accident. However, Chicago’s top car accident attorneys from Carlson Bier can help you navigate the process with ease and will help you pursue justice. Contact us today: 312-622-2900
A car accident can cause devastating financial, physical, and emotional damage.
Our car accident attorneys at Carlson Bier will make sure you are fairly compensated.