Our product liability attorneys have the experience to protect your legal rights
Even in scenarios where there may be uncertainty as to if an injury is compensable, it is advisable to seek consultation from knowledgeable product liability attorneys. Contact Carlson Bier today: 312-622-2900.
If you or someone you love has been injured by using a dangerous or defective product, we can help
Product liability law protects consumers from injury caused by the use of unsafe products. Whether those products are food items, appliances, motor vehicles and other motorized equipment, pharmaceuticals, medical devices (or their packaging), children’s toys, or clothing items, you should be able to use them without suffering negative consequences.
When unsafe products cause injuries, you may be entitled to compensation. Our product liability attorneys at Carlson Bier are ready to help.
What to do immediately after the accident
- Get medical attention for your injury. Keep your receipts, and follow your doctor’s treatment instructions. The amount of damages listed in your personal injury claim will include your treatment costs.
- Keep notes of what the doctor told you about your prognosis, the treatment recommendation, doctor’s visits and the status of your injury.
- Photograph your injury during its various stages, from when you were first injured and before and after treatments. This will be helpful in order to show the severity of your injury.
- Note the contact names and phone numbers of witnesses of the accident, what they told you about the accident, etc. You will likely need to pass this information on to your personal injury lawyer.
- Request a copy of the police accident report. A defective product lawyer will need to view it.
- Contact the product liability attorneys at Carlson Bier to help you pursue justice.
You may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries
Defective product injuries can be very serious and life-changing, if not fatal. They may include:
- Broken bones
- Burn injuries from hot liquids or other substances spilling onto the body
- Choking on small parts of defective toys
- Organ damage from prescription drugs
- Serious cuts or lacerations caused by sharp objects like glass shards or metal objects like knives, forks, and spoons
Illinois Personal Injury
Through negotiation and litigation, our Illinois personal injury attorneys have successfully handled numerous types of serious personal injury cases including:
Get In Touch
We're available to answer your questions 24/7.